Perfectly crispy and full of flavor, these Low FODMAP Air Fryer Red Potatoes are an easy and healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner side dish. They're also Paleo and Whole30 compliant.
- 1 pound red potatoes, washed and unpeeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste - I love salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Avocado oil cooking spray (or another Paleo compliant cooking spray)
- Freshly-chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat air fryer at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- While the air fryer preheats, chop the potatoes into ½-inch pieces and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add garlic-infused olive oil and toss potatoes with your hands to evenly coat with oil.
- Add chives, sea salt and pepper and toss potatoes again until evenly seasoned.
- Once your air fryer is preheated, spray with cooking spray. Add prepared potatoes and shake the pan to spread them evenly. Cook for 21 minutes, tossing to redistribute in the pan every 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
*If not eating low FODMAP, you can sub regular olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder for the garlic-infused oil. However, I much prefer them with garlic-infused oil.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 21 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low fodmap potatoes, low fodmap potato recipes, low fodmap air fryer recipes, low fodmap air fryer potatoes, low fodmap breakfast potatoes, low fodmap side dish, low fodmap holiday recipes, low fodmap thanksgiving recipes, low fodmap christmas recipes, potatoes fodmap, low fodmap holiday side dish