This easy low FODMAP veggie dip makes veggies and chips so much yummier and is great to have in your back pocket for a quick low FODMAP snack or appetizer. It's also dairy-free, Paleo, and Whole30 compliant.
- Add mayo, garlic infused olive oil, almond milk, dried dill, dried chives, dried parsley, salt and pepper to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley (optional) and serve, or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- The low FODMAP veggie dip in the pictures represents two full batches of this recipe. One batch makes about 1.25 cups.
- If you are not a big fan of dill, try my Low FODMAP Ranch Dressing recipe, which contains far less dill and is insanely delicious.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Condiment & Seasoning Mix
- Method: By-hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low fodmap dip, low fodmap veggie dip, low fodmap chip dip, low fodmap dips for veggies, low fodmap dill dip, low fodmap snack, low fodmap appetizer, dairy-free veggie dip, paleo, whole30, garlic free, onion free