This easy dill veggie dip makes veggies and chips so much yummier and is great to have in your back pocket for a quick snack or appetizer. It's also low FODMAP, Paleo and Whole30 compliant.
- Add mayo, garlic infused olive oil, almond milk, dried dill, dried chives, dried parsley, salt and pepper to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley (optional) and serve, or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- The dip in the pictures represents two full batches of this recipe. One batch makes about 1.25 cups.
- If you are not a big fan of dill, try my Dairy-Free Homemade Ranch Dressing recipe.
- Category: Condiment & Seasoning Mix
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy dill veggie dip, veggie dip, dill dip, chip dip, low fodmap dill dip, low fodmap veggie dip, low fodmap chip dip, paleo, whole30, dairy-free