This quick, 6-ingredient Low FODMAP Honey Lime Salad Dressing brings the perfect balance of freshness, sweetness and tang to your favorite salads! Pairing particularly well with Mexican flavors, this vinaigrette-style salad dressing can be used to brighten the flavor of a variety of different salads and is low FODMAP at one, 2-tbsp sized serving as well as Paleo compliant and dairy-free.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 medium lime), freshly-squeezed
- 3 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons honey*
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- Add lime juice, garlic infused olive oil, extra virgin olive oil, honey (using a spatula to scrape every bit of honey from the teaspoon into the bowl), salt and pepper to a small bowl. Whisk ingredients vigorously for about 1 minute to thoroughly combine.
- This low FODMAP honey lime salad dressing is best consumed fresh but can be stored in an air-tight container (such as a glass jar) in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Stir well before serving.
- Serve on your favorite salads, like my Low FODMAP Grilled Chicken Fajita Salad.
- *According to Monash University’s Low FODMAP Diet App, honey is considered tolerable by most individuals with IBS in servings of up to 1 teaspoon. One serving of this dressing is 2 tablespoons, which will contain approximately 1 teaspoon of honey per serving. As honey contains the FODMAP fructose, be mindful of other ingredients you might consume along with this recipe also containing fructose to prevent FODMAP stacking.
- Makes about 1/2 cup of dressing total, with one serving being approximately 2 tablespoons.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Condiment & Seasoning Mix
- Method: Mix by hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low fodmap salad dressing, low fodmap salad dressing recipe, low fodmap dressing, low fodmap vinaigrette, low fodmap honey lime dressing, honey lime dressing, is honey low fodmap, IBS salad dressing, salad dressing for IBS, paleo low fodmap recipes,